|Psychiatric Mental Health Provider in Private Practice
Exceptional opportunity for experienced APRNs, LICSWs, and psychologists to provide a full spectrum of clinical services in the care of adults with mental health and psychiatric needs. This position is in an ambulatory private clinic, Mental Health Counseling Services (MHCS).
MHCS offers mental health providers the opportunity to create a professional private practice tailored to your expertise, interests, and dreams. This practice consists of APRNs and LICSWs who provide psychotherapy, medication management, and education.
As a mental health provider, are you looking for:
- Part-time or full-time work with a flexible work schedule
- Freedom to develop a clinical practice that suits you
- Community outpatient clinic work
- A collaborative and supportive setting to develop and engage in patient care
- A practice that serves people with mental illnesses and mental health concerns
- Access to regular collaboration with other APRNs, social workers, and psychiatrists
- Full office, billing, and scheduling support
- Guidance from others who have established a private practice
Please call MHCS to discuss your interests, ask questions, schedule a visit, and consider joining our competent and compassionate group of mental health providers. (612)436-0295