HeartSaver First Aid CPR AED
Date(s) - 03/21/2020
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
In-person Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED courses will be canceled through April 4th at this time. There is a possibility that this timeline will be further extended based on public health recommendations. We will have blended learning options available to meet your training needs. Please call us at 612-345-8522 to learn more and to register for a blended learning training.
What you will learn:
- Adult, child, and infant CPR
- Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Care for conscious and unconscious choking
- First aid for medical injury and environmental emergencies
This course is intended for:
- People who need this training for employment:
- Caregivers or direct support staff
- Anyone wanting to provide life saving skills in an emergency:
Upon successful completion of this course students will receive an American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course completion card, valid for 2 years.
This event is fully booked.