HeartSaver First Aid CPR AED
Date(s) - 04/25/2020
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
In-person Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED courses will be cancelled through May 31st at this time. We have a blended learning option available. Click HERE to learn more or to register.
What you will learn:
- Adult, child, and infant CPR
- Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Care for conscious and unconscious choking
- First aid for medical injury and environmental emergencies
This course is intended for:
- People who need this training for employment:
- Caregivers or direct support staff
- Anyone wanting to provide life saving skills in an emergency:
Upon successful completion of this course students will receive an American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course completion card, valid for 2 years.
This event is fully booked.