HeartSaver First Aid CPR AED
Date(s) - 01/12/2021
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
In-person Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED training is canceled on Tuesday, January 12th. Please view available dates for Blended Learning Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED or register for the next full, in-person course on February 19th. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
- If you are ill (including, but not limited to cough, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath, elevated temperature greater than 100 degrees or feeling feverish) please call us to reschedule.
- Per the Governor’s mandate, please wear a face mask or cloth face covering to your class at Health Counseling Services
What you will learn:
- Adult, child, and infant CPR
- Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Care for conscious and unconscious choking
- First aid for medical injury and environmental emergencies
This course is intended for:
- People who need this training for employment:
- Caregivers or direct support staff
- Anyone wanting to provide life saving skills in an emergency:
Upon successful completion of this course students will receive an American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course completion card, valid for 2 years.
Bookings are closed for this event.