Leadership and Management: Communication and Civility in the Workplace
Date(s) - 01/01/2020
No dates currently scheduled. Please contact us if interested in scheduling a private training.
- If you are ill (including, but not limited to cough, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath, elevated temperature greater than 100 degrees or feeling feverish) please call us to reschedule.
- Per the Governor’s mandate, please wear a face mask or cloth face covering to your class at Health Counseling Services
Managers and supervisors are in a unique position requiring both professional and interpersonal communication skills in order to develop and maintain effective workplace relationships.
Learn strategies to promote productive and respectful communication at your workplace. Practice communication techniques and increase awareness of verbal and non-verbal communication.
Organizational and individual benefits of civil work environments are significant and include:
- Improved job satisfaction
- Decreased employee turnover
- Improved attendance
- Decreased burnout
- Increased collaboration amongst team members
Bookings are closed for this event.